Monday, August 01, 2005

And So This Is August

WTF! Where did July go? Where did my vacation go? Where did my Moody Blues concerts go? Where did my summer go? Why isn't there more?

I'm still pondering another Moody Blues concert. It seems Cincinnati might not be such a hard thing, except it's on a Saturday and it requires juggling my work schedule as well as my sister's. (Because I'm her Lord and Master and if I say we're going to see the Moodies, she must listen)

Ehem.

I doubt we're going to see the Moodies. Even though it's only a 4.5 hour drive.

I really need to focus on something else.

Like the fact that this is August and the year is already half gone and my job situation is still unchanged. (And it should be changing very soon, damn it!)

Karen posted a suggestion that just might help me on her blog, which she found from someone else's blog and so on and so on...so here it is.

The challenge: every day in August, blog at least one thing that has brought happiness to you

Oh that's easy!



Elvis has brought happiness to me many times. The last time he brought me happiness it was in the form of a hug. Mmmmm Elvis hugs are always happiness bringers.

There now, that made me feel a little better, but I still want to know what happened to July!

0 comments: