Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Dreamed Last Night

I slept in this morning, which is a real oddity. I'm usually up and about by 7:30 during the week. God, I miss having a real job where I work 8 hours, but that's another rant altogether.

I had a bizarre dream sometime last night, or perhaps in my quasi waking state this morning. I was at Longwood Gardens and my mother wouldn't let me go back somewhere to take pictures of some fountains that I missed.

I guess when I think on it now, this dream came about because I never feel like I've captured enough of what I've seen, whether it was there or in Atlantic City. There's always something I missed, something that there wasn't enough time for.

My memories are in my pictures, that way I can visualize all the beauty and all the fun places I've seen.

I haven't let my mother forget that she didn't let me take those pictures today. Even if it was in a dream.

Because some things are so beautiful or fun that you don't want to forget them.

Would you want to forget something like this?

0 comments: