Monday, August 22, 2005

Random 10

Starting off the Monday with my weekly wrap up of music for Music Memoirs.

For those of you that haven't played this meme, it's 10 songs from your weekend playlist and a picture that relates back to your weekend or the songs that you choose.

Rosemary Clooney - Mambo Italiano
Doris Day - Que sera sera

These two were played at Buca's

The Beatles - Any Time At All
The Beatles - I Need You
Elvis Costello and Nick Lowe - Baby It's You
Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Passenger
Blur - Maggie May
The Wallflowers - Heroes

These were all on various mix cds we listened to in the car

Justin Hayward - Promised Land
Justin Hayward - Children of Paradise

For awhile this morning I had my Justin Hayward mp3 collection on random. I think it got stuck on The View From A Hill for awhile.



If you'd like any of the songs from this list (except the first two) just ask, and I'll post them here.

0 comments: