Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Just not in the mood

Today is one of those uninspired kind of days. The kind of day that no matter what you want to accomplish, it's just not going to get done. I'm going to blame it on the heat, because the heat can't fight back and the heat has taken all my energy all my motivation and a host of other things and just trod on them.

Yesterday was moderately tolerable because we had some showers in the morning. Today the humidity is back, and as most of you know, it's the kind of humidity that just seems to jump on your back and pushes you to the ground.

Things that used to take short periods of time now seem to take forever.

The only thing I've managed to do today is take a series of pictures of our baby birds.



It's a little cutie, isn't it?

Now I feel totally drained, can I go back to bed please?

0 comments: