Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Daily Happiness

Wow! I've found at least 23 things that have brought me happiness this month. Amazing isn't it?

But what other things have brought me happiness.

Sales!

Yup, the Music Whore is also a shopaholic and I'm always looking for a good deal.

Today's good deal comes from BMG Music Service. I get my monthly selection which is the latest Wallflowers CD Rebel Sweetheat and I get 2 more CDs free.



The question will be, what other 2 CDs will bring me happiness besides this one. Because Rob Thomas' Something To Be is in the club but not as a regular item yet.

The funny thing is that both of these albums are on my computer, but I want to have the actual CDs.

I'm weird like that.

But hey, they bring me happiness! Just like a good sale does. So can I go shopping now?

0 comments: