Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Tuesday Stuff

~ My car is finally out at the ole fix it shop getting the turn signal sensor put on! Woot for that! I might be able to drive Bernie without worry by the end of the day.

~ Still pondering going to Cincinnati in October. I really wish the Moodies wouldn't have crept this close this tour, so I wouldn't have these kinds of decisions to make. It's a given that I'd sell off family members to go. It's just really a case of what I really should do, which is save my damn money.

~ Thanks to a friend on LiveJournal I've discovered a live version of the song The Phantom of the Opera done by Heather Nova and Midge Ure. I think I've died and gone to heaven. Now if only Justin Hayward would sing Music Of The Night!

~ Tonight's the Duran Duran concert that I'm not attending. I was doing so well trying to forget this, until I looked at the magazine section of today's paper! Grrrr! Have I not mentioned that I love Duran Duran. And no, my musical taste doesn't make any sense!!

Now it's time for Take Me Back Tuesday

1. Name three songs with numbers in the title.
One - Three Dog Night
Apollo 9 - Adam Ant
One More Time To Live - The Moody Blues

2. Name three groups or artists with numbers in their names.
Matchbox Twenty
5th Dimension
10,000 Maniacs

3. Name three albums with numbers in the titles.

Duran Duran - 7 and the Ragged Tiger



Nick Lowe - 16 All Time Lowe's (Very Punny Nick!!)



Traveling Wilbury's - Volume 1



And lastly, today's happiness for the August challenge

The Moody Blues have brought me lots of happiness! Especially this year!

0 comments: