Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Getting over the hump

~ Remember Bernie, my car that was getting fixed? Well, it was supposed to be a $30.00 dollar job. I say supposed to because when it was finished it ended up being $110.00! ARGH! I would now like to kick my car!

~ This weekend we're going to try to go the Palace of Gold, which is near Wheeling. I can't believe something like that was built in West Virginia. I fully intend to take lots of pictures.

~ Today I'm going to Trax Frams. It's an absolutely gorgeous country store type place. Yes, my camera is coming with me, just in case there's something that I just have to take a picture of. (Like a peach or a jar of salsa!)

~ It's hump the hunk day! (I only wish!) And as always I have to find pictures of my hunks to share with you.



This is one of my sister's pictures of the Hunk Hayward

~ Now it's time for the August Challenge:

Wheeling Island has brought me happiness this year. It hasn't brought me any money! Damn those slot machines for being more like video games than money dispensers! But it has also brought me the endless joy that only a place with chocolate fountains can!!

0 comments: