Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today is good for one thing

And I haven't figured out what it is yet. I woke up to a rather gloomy sky and rain. It's a good thing I didn't have any outdoor plans for today, because they would be ruined.

I went to work and was bored for a greater part of 4 hours.

Someone get me out of this job before I lose what is left of my mind. (And let me tell you there isn't much left of it)

Today would be perfect for a movie, but payday is next week.

So I'm thinking I'm going to hit the 4 books I took out of the library this week.

Yeah, I'm a terribly exciting person this weekend.

So if you're interested, this is what I'm going to be reading this weekend.

Soapsuds - Finola Hughes and Digby Diehl



Girl With A Pearl Earring - Tracy Chevalier



The Lady and the Unicorn - Tracy Chevalier



Sweet Memories - LaVyrle Spencer



If reading is the ticket to saving my sanity, I'll be happy. But I'm thinking is the real thing today is good for, is going back to bed!

0 comments: