Sunday, August 21, 2005

Pittsburgh = Happiness

I got home from Pittsburgh about an hour ago. I took almost 300 pictures today. Eeep! I think I gave the cameras an overload.

It's going to take awhile to get all the photos transferred. I hope to have some pictures posted later tonight, depending on how tired I am, which right now is very tired.

We spent well over 2 hours walking around Phipp's Conservatory snapping pictures of every beautiful plant in sight. (And a few zillion pictures of the Cathedral of Learning)

After we finished at Phipp's we walked toward's St Paul's Cathedral. We hoped to get some shots there, but there was a special mass this weekend at 4 o'clock, so that will have to wait until the next time.

Then we were off to Station Square where we had a fabulous Italian dinner.

Baked ravioli was the entree for the evening



And dessert was probably the best tiramisu I've ever had. (And probably the most alcoholic tiramisu!) Seriously, you could taste the rum in it, more so than at any of the other Italian places that I've had this orgasmic dessert.



Seriously, this dessert was not only orgasmic, it also gives you a hangover after you finish it. Wonderful!

All in all, it was a fab day. It brought me loads of happiness.

0 comments: