Monday, August 29, 2005

Keeping My New Years Resolutions

OK they weren't resolutions..they were things that I wanted to do in the new year.

Let me recap what they were, and I'll put in parenthesis if I've accomplished them.

1. Get back to work. (I'm working parttime, which was more than I could say I was doing back in January. I'm still hunting a full time job)

2. Attend at least 1 concert. (I've attended 4 with the possibility of one more! Woot!)

3. Become a member of Phipp's Conservatory. (Big sis joined, so I go as part of her family membership. Next year I will get my own membership)

4. Learn to really cook. (Nope, still can't boil water)

5. Figure out the mp3 player I got for Christmas. (It took awhile, but with the help of my oldest nephew, we got the darn thing working)

6. Take down the Christmas tree before Easter. (Believe it or not I did this!)

7. Get a new digital camera so the Kodak EasyShare CX6200 has a friend. (CX6200 now resides with Z740)

8. Go. Back. to. Atlantic. City. (Yup, did that. Now can I go back again? Who wants to come with me?)

9. Get to more places that are close by. (Yup! I've found some freebie places and some reasonable places and well, WHEELING!)

10. Finish the story I'm working on. (That story was Talking Out of Turn. It's been done for months and so is A Winter's Tale. I'm now working on a story called Who Are You Now?)

I've done pretty good on these, and that makes me very happy. (And I still have a few months to learn how to cook!)

0 comments: