Thursday, August 18, 2005

Its all about happiness

If the truth is to be known, it's not easy to come up with something that's made me happy. Some of the things I've listed over the past few days...no, it's weeks have seemed so unimportant in the grand scale of my life.

After all, places are just that and so are things. People are really what matters, and that really makes me feel shoddy, because I only listed one family member so far on this August Happiness Challenge. Everyone else is ... well, a celebrity. That doesn't seem right.

So, today I'd like to tell you all that my parents have brought me happiness. Of course they have. When things were rough, and they still are, they've seen to it that I have what I need and some extra, that way I could have happiness. (In the form of concerts and trips that I truly shouldn't have taken)

I'm just glad I can share a little bit of the experiences that they've helped me have with them through photos. It's seems wrong that they didn't get to experience them with me.

0 comments: