Sunday, August 28, 2005

Random 10

Once again I'm wrapping up my weekend for you musically. If you want to play along, go to Music Memoirs and follow the usual memey drill.

Seeing as I was stuck around the house this weekend, my playlist was really varied and mostly came as a result of winamp being on random for the last 48 hours.

Erasure - In The Name Of The Heart
John Lodge - Thunder Child (Thanks Copper! I've only played this one a zillion times)
Justin Hayward - Country Girl (Why oh why? This song is so damn annoying! Kicks Justin!)
Andy Bell - Crazy
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Seconds of Pleasure
Stereophonics - Help Me (She's Out of Her Mind)
Diana Krall - I'll String Along With You
The Cure - Lovecats
Gavin DeGraw - Chemical Party
The Damned - Disco Man

(BTW, if you have Christmas music on your computer, you get to listen to it throughout the year if you hit random on winamp! Yeah, I've learned that the hard way, many a time. This whole Random 10 could be Christmas tunes, truly!)

And since boredom was the theme of this weekend, I bring you this cartoon, I found while googling, bored.



If you'd like any of these songs, just let me know and I'll upload them for ya

0 comments: