Sunday, July 31, 2005

Random 10

It's mostly been me and my winamp this weekend. I took my mp3 player with me in the car today only to realize too late that I had wiped it clean when I thought I'd need it as a junk drive when my pictures refused to budge from my sister's computer.

So I've oddly been listening to Justin Hayward and The Moody Blues most of the weekend. OK, for all of the weekend, with very few exceptions.

Some of the songs that have been played a time or two or ten.

Justin Hayward - Heartbeat (A cover of a Buddy Holly classic that was recorded from DVD. The sound quality could be better, actually it's just a volume issue. Great, cute song)

Justin Hayward - Wrong Time, Right Place (Damn Justin and those catchy songs!! This is fast becoming another favorite of mine)

The Moody Blues - Leave This Man Alone

The Moody Blues - A Simple Game

The Moody Blues - What Am I Doing Here?

The Moody Blues - Fly Me High (These 4 are from the Prelude CD which I'm hopelessly addicted too)

Justin Hayward - Heart of Steel

Thompson Twins - Lay Your Hands On Me (This was playing at the restaurant we ate at today)

Fleetwood Mac - Say You Will (I briefly stopped listening to Mr. Hayward)

Cheryl Wheeler - Orbiting Jupiter (I just discovered this song on a LiveJournal page today. If you like Sarah McLachlan, you'll probably like Cheryl)

And since my weekend's theme seemed to be boredom and The Moody Blues....I bring you a bored looking Justin!

0 comments: