Sunday, August 14, 2005

Random 10

Wrapping up a boring weekend with my playlist. If you care to play along just leave a comment over at Music Memoirs and the hee haw hilarity will ensue.

1. Paul McCartney and Wings - Hi Hi Hi (I was in a pervy kinda mood and this is one of the perviest Macca tunes!)

2. Jann Arden - Insensitive (I was in the mood for this song for some reason)

3. Justin Hayward - Promised Land

4. Justin Hayward - Nearer To You

5. Justin Hayward - It's Not Too Late

(I had several Haywardian CDs in my mp3 player today)

6. The Moody Blues - Forever Now

7. Duran Duran - Ordinary World

8. Paul McCartney - Tug Of War

9. Madonna - Open Your Heart (This was playing at Kings today, when I had my dinner)

10. Elvis Costello - Peace In Our Time



This is a photo from my backyard, because I stayed at home except for a short jaunt to get an omlete at Kings this afternoon.

0 comments: