Monday, August 15, 2005

Happiness for the day

Again I've begun thinking of things that have made me happy over the past year. Today's happiness is a little bar located on the South Side of Pittsburgh that has brought me countless hours of happiness, not because I spend loads of time there,(The Music Whore hasn't been to a bar in months) but because it's such a cool themed place.

So if you're looking for a little amusement, a good drink and some happiness and you're in Pittsburgh, I suggest you stop at the TIKI LOUNGE!!




And you should always have a friend with you when you go to places like this...so here's a picture of my dearest friend Jennifer, who I dragged to the Tiki Lounge this past year when she was home visiting from WA.



I hope she doesn't kill me for posting her picture here.

0 comments: