Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It brings me great joy...

The August Challenge really has me thinking. If I have so many things that make me happy that it makes me wonder why I'm not happier. Is it through looking for things like this that I realize that there are a lot of little things, maybe insignificant things that have made me smile and brought me happiness.

People have brought me happiness. Places have brought me happiness. Things have brought me happiness.

I think today I should say that my happiness has come from the books that I read, that take me away from my problems, when I can't take myself away. I know one thing, Janet Evanovich has brought me so much happiness in the last few months. So has Sheryl Anderson. Their books have made me smile and laugh and have taken me away from life for a few hours, and for that I'm happy.

BTW...this book is awesome!



And it's bringing me great joy right now.

And if you want something that will tug at your heartstrings...



I'm reading this one right now too, and it's a real tearjerker. It is however bringing me joy too, because it's so very well written and real.

0 comments: