Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

I'm sick of waiting for things.

Currently I'm:

~ Waiting for the Cincinnati Moody Blues tickets to go on sale, or at least to appear again on the website of the Cincinnati Arts Organization.

~ Waiting to find out if I'm going to have a job interview in the coming week.

~ Waiting for another paycheck, because damn it, I need money.

Is there ever a time when we aren't waiting for something? It doesn't seem to be the case. I guess that's why they say we spend most of our lives waiting; in lines, for something to happen, for someone to show up. We're constantly waiting. It's annoying.

What's worse is when you finish waiting for something, what you waited for either isn't what you expected or it rushes by so fast that all you have left are memories.

~sigh~

I guess I'm feeling melancholy today. And I'm sick of waiting!

0 comments: