Saturday, August 06, 2005

Making Plans

Last night I spent a few hours looking up hotels in the general area of the Aronoff Theater in Cincinnati. I've come to the conclusion that if we go see the Moody Blues there in Oct (And it's looking that way) I'm definitely staying at the Westin.

Go ahead, click the link! The place looks simply beautiful and it overlooks Fountain Square.

Ok, anyone that knows me, knows I love fountains! So this was a pretty easy decision to make, plus the room is $139.00 for the night, which isn't as expensive as I thought it would be.

I'm so excited. Everything looks so beautiful, and I really want to see Fountain Square, and well it doesn't need to be mentioned that I want to see the Moodies. (Even though I've already seen them twice this year)

But in case you think I'm nuts for getting so excited about a fountain..here it is.



Impressive isn't it? Almost as impressive as this

0 comments: