Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Music Whore's Jukebox From Hell

Ever hear a song that made you cringe? Sure! Everyone has. Well, I was coasting through my friends list on LiveJournal and Polly had the idea to post the worst songs of all time. So I posted it on Music Memoirs, so everyone could join in on the fun.

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
Celine, honey, could you hit yourself a little harder in the chest next time and knock yourself out?

Heart - All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You
Or perhaps better titled All I Want Is To Have A One Night Stand. Worst song by a good band. Ann and Nancy should be ashamed of this.

Crash Test Dummies - Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm
More like ARGH, ARGH, ARGH, ARGH!

Carole King - It's Too Late
Well Carole's right about one thing, it's too late to stop the badness of this song, she already set it loose on the unsuspecting public.

The Bee Gees - How Deep Is Your Love?
How high is your voice? Oh and who the hell was pulling on your ....erm...privates to get you to sound like that?

Sheryl Crow - If It Makes You Happy
What would make me happy would be for her to stop singing.

Paula Cole - Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?
They went far far away, Paula, after seeing your hairy armpits!

Lisa Loeb - Stay
It's no wonder he wanted to go, he heard your eeepy squeaky voice and he wanted to run like hell, much like I did the first time I heard this song.

Now it's time for the obligitory Barry Manillow song

Barry Manillow - Mandy
It's bad, and it's even worse when it's stuck in your head!

And please lord forgive me for this but

Justin Hayward - Marie
BLECH

Oh and I'm adding some more....

Paula Abdul - Forever Your Girl
No, you aren't. You can't sing and you never should have had a career, let alone a chance to judge talent!

Wilson Phillips - Release Me
Please release me from the pain this song caused me in the 90's!

Expose - I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me
I'll never get over how awful this song is!

Again, its useless to mention all the horridness shoved into our ears by boybands and pop tarts. There would be too many to mention. If only we could stop that insanity.

0 comments: