Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Two things to torture me with today

1. I wake up to a water line break outside my house today. Yeah, no water. This is what I get for falling asleep early last night. This doesn't make me a very happy human right now, especially since I was looking forward to a nice long bath this morning before work.

2. Take Me Back Tuesday.

Note to Fallen: My high school years were the worst years of music ever. Thanks for making me remember that!

1. Name three songs that were popular when you were in grade 10.
Grade 10 was 1990 which was a pretty bad year for music but I'll see what I can find.
Cheap Trick - Can't Stop Falling Into Love
Rod Stewart - Downtown Train
Cher - Just Like Jesse James

Damn that was hard. And I was going through the list SAP had on his blog from another torturous meme.

2. Name three award winning artists from the year that you were in grade 10.
These are all from the Grammy Awards, M'kay?

Best Instrumental Composition - Danny Elfman (probably his only industry award)

Best Rock Vocal Performance Male - Don Henley - The End Of The Innocence (Great song and album!)

Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal - The Traveling Wilburys

3. Name three albums from the year you were in grade 10.

Oingo Boingo - Dark At The End Of The Tunnel



Duran Duran - Liberty



Madonna - I'm Breathless



Not the most fun of memes, but then again the music wasn't all that fun either for the most part.

Downloads will be available for 7 days

0 comments: