Saturday, August 13, 2005

And as I try to make my way to the ordinary world

I will learn to survive.

I've forgotten how much I love this song. It's oddly uplifting and that's something I really need right now.

I'm about to have another one of those boring weekends again. It's by choice though. If I want to go to see the Moodies in October I've got to have a lot of boring weekends or a lot of weekends that involve "free" things and there aren't many "free" things out there. (Or that I want to do when it's damn near 100 degrees outside) If I could sleep away the next 48 hours I would. It's too miserable to move.

So it's a matter of priorities and well, we know where the Moody Blues are on my priorities scale, right? Totally screwed up priorities I have, I know. I just can't see myself surviving almost another full year without a Moody Blues show.

Talk about warped logic.

But I really do love these guys






Oh and because it brought me happiness today

Ordinary World

0 comments: