Friday, August 05, 2005

Required Reading

I've really been doing a lot of reading in my spare time. I'm big on romance, I write it, I read it, I wish I could live it, but I can't and anymore I'm finding I need more when it comes to my reading material.

So these are some of the books that I've found at the local library that have kept me amused over the past few weeks.

First one is called Rosie Dunne



This was a cute book. By no means is it stellar reading, but good when you're sitting by the pool or in the yard tanning. The characters are very lovable and you can definitely indentify with their situations, but in some instances they can be a bit frustrating. The story is told through a series of emails, letters and IM's. Very easy reading.

StarStarStar 3 out of 5 stars

Next up is Killer Heels by Sheryl Anderson



Do you like Janet Evanovich? If you do, you don't want to pass this book up. It's written in a very similar style. I laughed out loud at several points in this one. The heroine, Molly isn't quite the train wreck Stephanie Plum is, but she's just as lovable and so are her friends.

It's also the first in a series. I have the second book out from the library, I just haven't opened it yet.

StarStarStarStarStar 5 out of 5 stars

What am I reading now?

Janet Evanovich's Metro Girl



I can't wait to curl up in bed with this one tonight! Oh yeah, my life is oh so exciting.

0 comments: