Sunday, February 06, 2005

We interrupt this blog post....

Which was going to be about my trip to Pittsburgh today, to say:

Sir Paul McCartney kicks ass!

Or Boot-tay if ass offends.

OK, if ass offends....get lost. I love ass...especially Sir Paul's ass. And Justin Hayward's ass and of course, John Lodge's ass. But erm, I've digressed.

Sir Paul played a fantastic halftime show. It's a shame that the Pittsburgh Steelers weren't his opening act. Damn! Damn! Damn!

(boy I'm cussing like a drunken sailor tonight)

I don't think the show could have gotten any better, unless he had a wardrobe malfunction.

Hey, a longtime Beatles fan can hope right?

Ah well, I guess I'll have to watch Help! again, if I want to see Paul's nekkid ASS!

Ooops. I seem to have an obsession with asses today.

Anyway, for those of you who didn't watch, he performed:

Drive My Car
Get Back
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

Hey Jude was the highlight of the show, though I have to say both Paul and his band were in fine fine form.

I think the halftime show will probably be better than the game.

Yay for a Brit getting a stadium of psycho football fans on their feet singing the "Na Nas" from Hey Jude!

It don't get much better than this!

Love ya, Sir Paulie!

0 comments: