Saturday, February 12, 2005

Dreaming of you

The Depeche Mode song is Dreaming of Me, and that's the case too, because I was in the dream, but mostly I was dreaming of Justin Hayward. Ok, truth be told, I was dreaming of the Moody Blues and a concert.

Yeah, I'm a nutcase. Yeah, I know it.

But who hasn't had a dream or two or twenty about the celebrities we crush on?

Just me?

I don't think so.

The fun part of this dream was I was on stage with them, taking pictures. When I dream, I dream big. But wait it gets better. Justin was making faces at me. Not his normal guitar faces or squirrelly looks either. He was sticking out his tongue rather provocatively, and when I teased him about it, as I snapped more pictures, he just got worse.

Can I go back to bed now?

Cos I forgot to tell Justin where he could put that tongue!

Oye! My mind is in the gutter today.

And it's all his fault.



Well, him and his tongue.

Oh and I'd just like to add, he was wearing that pink shirt in my dream just to taunt me, I think.

0 comments: