Thursday, February 03, 2005

My 4th Day Of Work

I'm kinda in a daze about working now, that I can't even explain. Funny how 4 hours of mostly fun can affect you.

I mentioned that I work afternoons. My shift is 3-7 , which is kinda funny, because that's when I was going there to work out. Which is cool, because I still get to work out, plus I'm getting paid for it.

I just hope that it helps things get stabalized. My boss did tell me that I could go full time if ever the need would arise, so it's a bit more stable then where I was the last time.

Yeah, it's another pay cut. No, I don't care. I just want to work.

I've had so many people say, "Why don't you move?"

The answer is this. I have a mother that's 71 with a heart condition and a grandmother that's 98. I love my family. I help my family. I used to help finacially when I could. Now I do odds and ends. I will not move.

It's funny that people don't understand that. I'm 30. I'm not married. I don't want to be married. So what's the point in bothering me. I'm mostly happy with my life. Is there something wrong with wanting to help out?

GAH!

But anyway. I'm enjoying the new job. I am going to miss the girl who nicely gave me this one, because she's fast become a friend in the last 3 months, but I hope we'll keep in touch.

Can you really ask for much more than a job that's actually fun?

0 comments: