Friday, February 11, 2005

Top Five On Friday

It's time for my Music Memoirs meme.

Top Five Love Songs

1.Elvis Costello - She

2.The Beatles - Something

3.The Moody Blues - Lean On Me (Tonight)

4.Justin Hayward - Moving Mountains

5.John Lodge and Justin Hayward - Maybe

Honorable Mention

Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed

And now for the second part:

The Top Five Love Songs You Hate

1. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On (And On And On and On and On....and never stop)

2. Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me

(Do you sense a pattern here?)

3. Paul McCartney - My Love
(I know...this is so wrong, but this song is just a pitiful example of Paul's talent...and the Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoas really get on my nerves.)

4. Shania Twain - You're Still The One
(I hate hate hate hate Shania Twain)

5. Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
(I loved this song the first 100 times. After that...it started to get on my nerves)

0 comments: