Sunday, February 06, 2005

Out and About

I'm leaving my house today to go somewhere other than Curves! Is that not amazing? Aren't you excited for me?

You better be, damn it, because I really haven't left this house much since...erm..eh..Christmas.

And it's...eh...February 6.

The flu and snow are such fun things aren't they?

Yes, they are and I enjoy them immensely.

So where am I going that's putting me out and about today?

Eh, check the previous posts it's there.

OK, so you're too lazy to scroll down. I should have guessed that.

I'm going to Pittsburgh. Mostly I'm going to Phipps Conservatory, but I'm also going to the South Side to eat at Qdoba. I haven't had mexican food in months. I think the last Mexican dish I had was huevos rancheros at Taco Loco, which is a little further on down in the South Side. I doubt we'll be walking that far today.

The other thing that brings me joy is that I'll be snapping some picture today. Woo hoo! So yeah, the photo blog will be updated soon. But speaking of the photoblog. Go over and have a look at the photos of the snow in Canton.

My brother took them and sent them to me and I had to share them. Absolutely gorgeous. Now if you don't mind I'm off to be out and about!

0 comments: