Saturday, February 19, 2005

Lazy Days...Saturday Afternoon

Ok, I'm slaughtering song lyrics and feeling genuinely snarky today. But that's ok, because I can watch Sitting At The Wheel over and over until I explode from laughter.

That's officially my favorite Moody Blues video now.

Oh and speaking of videos and video clips..

This site has some great clips posted. Some are as recent as the German concert they played a few months back. But if you really want to see a beautiful clip, download or view Vincent.

Oooo la la to Justin, all snazzy in a tux.

Another site with a few Justin Hayward clips is Button Productions

The second and fourth clips are both of Justin. The second one is a gorgeous acoustic rendition of Blue World.



This is one of the screen shots from the clip. I captured the audio from the recording too, if anyone wants it, I can post the mp3 here.

The fourth clip on the site with Blue World is also on Justin's official site, so most of us have seen that one. I do recommend you at least watch Blue World, it's just too pretty to be missed.

I'll be back later with more of my Atlantic City photos, after I've calmed down from work and going around the Curves circuit 9 times today.

0 comments: