Saturday, February 05, 2005

A Few Of My Favorite Things

My sister, aka Lady Starlight has been getting pissy about all the memes asking about favorites. So she came up with a favorites meme. I'm doctoring it a little to suit me...and you can too.

So for all of you that are curious about favorites...

Color: Black
Band: I'll give you 3 guesses and they should all be The Moody Blues
Car: Mini Cooper
Sport: Hockey - Its a shame they aren't playing this year.
Food: Mexican and Italian
Actor: Johnny Depp
Actress: Nicole Kidman
Place to escape: Atlantic City...One of the pretty lights capitols of the world
Restaurant:Paparazzis or Pasta Too
Holiday: My b-day! Best holiday ever, cos it's all about ME!
Clothing: Right now it's my Pink Panther exercise pants. I love em!
Season: Fall
Candy: Godiva truffles or Fralinger's creamy mints. YUM

There, are ya satisfied?

0 comments: