Thursday, February 24, 2005

Like February Snow?

Again apologies to the songwriter, but hey, we've got a dusting of snow on the ground today. It's supposed to snow all day, and we should end up with maybe 3 inches of the white stuff when this is all over.

If this would have come two months ago I wouldn't be so aggravated. I wanted snow for the holidays. Did I get it. NO! Nothing much in January either.

It's almost March for crying out loud. My guess is sometime in the middle of next month there will be a huge blizzard. Just to spite me.

If the snow can't come by March, it shouldn't come at all. At least that's the way I see it.

I'm writing a letter to the complaint department about the weather.

Spring = Rain, Sunshine etc
Summer = Heat, Humidity, Rain
Fall = Wind, Rain, Flurries
Winter = Snow, Cold, Freezing Crap.

Of course we're still in the last week's of winter, but crikey, most of our precipitation has been rain! Do you see rain on my list of winter weather? NO! GAH!

I'm going to find the Moody Blues pictures to post now, cos I've been very lazy about that.

0 comments: