Sunday, February 13, 2005

Shopping!

I was out and about today. Yay! I had a coupon for Dots, and I was dying to use it. So we went to Washington Crown Center for dinner and some economy stimulation.

Broke I may be, but I have some cute clothes!

I bought a new workout suit for work, hot pink with black racing stripes and a pair of matching sneakers!

Then for going out attire, I bought a pair of pale pink and black herringbone pants with a black ribbon belt and a black sweater.

Oh and lastly...I finally got one of those bustier purses! Have you seen those before? They were everywhere at Christmas, but I couldn't find one I liked until today!

Squee!

It's hot pink and black!

Ask me how much I spent.

Go ahead, ask!

36 dollars!

Dots is the best store ever! (Squeals like a happy child)

Now if only music were as cheap. They only have an FYE store at Washington Crown Center, so I didn't bother to look for any of my want list. I refuse to spend 22 dollars for one CD.

0 comments: