Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Sitting At The Wheel

Ok. Heads up to all Moody Blues fans. If you missed Headline Act on VH-1 Classic yesterday morning, it's repeating Friday at 6 a.m. EST and 6 p.m. EST as well as Sunday morning at 3 a.m.

Yeah, it's not much. It's a half hour show with some interview clips and videos.

The usual videos.

Almost.

Sitting at the Wheel is one of the videos they play.

Sitting at the Wheel!!!

I'll try to calm down, because I've never seen that one. I've seen Blue World which is another elusive video, and I've seen all the others that are on Legend of the Band and the cheapo Millenium DVD.

And speaking of that song. Sitting at the Wheel is probably one of the only Moody Blues songs that you can do the 80's dance to.

If you don't know what the 80's dance is, rent any movie with Molly Ringwald in it from the 80's or just find an old American Bandstand, you'll see. It's also the only Moody Blues song ever to be remixed, to the best of my knowledge.

The remix is really good too, as far as remixes go. I hope when they get around to remastering everything, that remix makes the cut. Of course, that's probably not going to happen anytime soon. Lord knows when the Core 7 reissues still aren't reissued.

I'll just grin stupidly at the fact I'm finally going to see the video for one of my favorite songs!

0 comments: