Monday, February 21, 2005

A Moody Moment

It's funny the ways that the Moody Blues creep into my life. In ways and in places where I'd least expect them. You know like walking down McKean Ave in my little hamlet of Charleroi on Mon.

I literally stopped dead in my tracks when I heard Justin Hayward singing "Your Wildest Dreams" through the street speaker system.

I was floored around Halloween when they played an odd Oingo Boingo tune. Today they hit me with the Moodies. Bless their little hearts.

Of course, the people in town thought I was insane when I let out a squee, when I realized what I was hearing. I mean I've only heard the Moodies in public one other time and that was muzak. (It was For My Lady, and I was in Panera Bread at the Galleria in Upper St. Clair)

Now onto the pictures, before I fall asleep at the computer, because I went around the Curves circuit 16 times total today.


All three Moody Men Posted by Hello


Justin clapping and it looks like Paul and Gordy are sharing a joke. Posted by Hello


John's doing the heel toe dance Posted by Hello


A shot of the guys during Question Posted by Hello


Graeme! Posted by Hello

0 comments: