Thursday, February 24, 2005

Atlantic City June 19, 2004 Part 5

Here comes the next 5 pictures, which I've been promising for the last 3 or 4 days, but have been too lazy to post.


Singing a song about see saws. Posted by Hello


Lodgey's doing the heel toe dance. Posted by Hello


Oddly this is one of my favorite pictures. Can you guess why? Posted by Hello

I think this one lurks on this blog somewhere else and probably on the photoblog too.


The lovely Mr. Paul Bliss. Posted by Hello


Another shot during Question. Posted by Hello

And while I'm on the subject of the Moody Blues, what the hell is up with Universal releasing yet another best of compilation? At this point I think there are more of those than actual studio CDs, and perhaps more of those then their studio CDs and solo CDs combined. (Of course a certain bass player is lazy, but I'll forgive him that)

Here's the link to the CD Universe listing of the 2 CD set. As you can see, nothing too unexpected on this. I do like the addition of Strange Times, because that's such a beautiful song and of course, December Snow, but still. ARGH! I'd rather have a new album of new stuff than a new album of stuff I've heard a zillion and one times.

0 comments: