Sunday, February 20, 2005

Atlantic City June 19, 2004 Part 4

Wow! I can't believe that we're coming up on twenty photos. I think some of them are pretty good. When I have them all posted, I hope some of you will let me know which ones were your favorites.

I know the Justin one's are nice and they make nice 8x10's. I think if you click on those images they appear in their full form. If not, and you want them, leave a comment and I'll email them. The group photos and all but the Lodgey Hug pictures have been cropped etc, so they don't enlarge as nicely.

Now onto today's pics


The black bra on the stage is mine. The pink one is my sister's. We're a bunch of wild women! Posted by Hello


Taking their bows. Posted by Hello


I think there was a bug on the stage in front of John. Posted by Hello


Another one during Question. Posted by Hello


Another Graeme, Gordy and Paul shot. Posted by Hello

0 comments: