Monday, February 21, 2005

Meet Me Halfway

OK, I've worked half a day already. I have another 4 hours to go. It's the first full day of work I've put in, in longer than I care to say.

All the ladies that come to work out in the second shift, which is mine, were there this morning. ARGH!

I'm going to be so bored this afternoon.

And before you say, "Well you can exercise." Let me just say this.

I'VE ALREADY GONE AROUND THE CIRCUIT 9 TIMES TODAY!!

I was even trying to find things to do, to keep me from exercising too much. It didn't work. I finished too fast.

So now when I go in at 3 I have nothing to do but exercise and show one person the facilities, who's coming in to sign up.

I hope it isn't possible to die of boredom. Because that might just happen to me today.

I should be getting the next five Moody Blues pix up late this evening. Assuming I haven't died of boredom or overexercise.

0 comments: