Monday, February 07, 2005

Pittsburgh and the flower show

Back to the scheduled post from yesterday. My sister, her youngest son and I went to Phipps Conservatory to look at the flowers and, of course, go out to eat. So I thought I'd share a few of the pictures here. The rest will be posted at my photoblog over the next few days.

1. My favorite building in Pittsburgh


The Cathedral of Learning Posted by Hello

2. Some shots from the flower show.


The fountain at Phipps Posted by Hello



One of the two rooms of orchids. Posted by Hello


More orchids. Posted by Hello

3. A few shots of Oakland district of Pittsburgh.


The Pitt Towers look like thermos bottles Posted by Hello


The fountain outside the Carnegie Museum of Modern Art. Posted by Hello

4. Some shots of the South Side.


The Birmingham Bridge Posted by Hello


Yummy Mexican! Posted by Hello

All in all it was a fun day. I enjoy getting pictures of new and different things in the city. One day I'm going to have to go downtown though. I would really like some pictures from there. Maybe this summer. Who knows. Enjoy the pictures.

0 comments: