Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Take Me Back Tuesday

The meme brought to you by Fallen over at Music Memoirs.

1. Name 5 songs that you can't sit through without dancing. Dancing in your chair counts.
What you guys don't know is that I'll dance to anything!!!

Erasure - Don't Say Your Love Is Killing Me
Erasure - Tell It To Me
The Moody Blues - Top Rank Suite (Yeah I dance to the Moodies, wanna make something of it?)
Duran Duran - Electric Barbarella
Pet Shop Boys - Yesterday, When I Was Mad

2. Name 5 songs that never fail to run you off a dance floor - or make you change the station.
Ok..I don't listen to the radio..so we'll stick with my Metropol experiences.

Violent Femmes - Add It Up
Beastie Boys - Fight For Your Right To Party or whatever the hell that song is called.
Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean (Any Michael Jackson song actually)
Soft Cell - Tainted Love the 10 minute remix from hell. This is a great fun song, when it's three minutes long. Remix it and it becomes hell!

3. What is your signature song?
I've answered this one a few times: The Beatles - Nowhere Man.

0 comments: