Thursday, February 17, 2005

Remembering

I was going through stuff on my computer last night. I'm still trying to clean up the hard drive. Not fun. I'm a pack rat even at home. I hate hate hate, getting rid of things.

And what do I happen across?

My folder with all the pictures from the June 19th Moody Blues show. I was surprised at how good some of them were after I did the necessary cropping etc. See, we were on John's side of the stage at the end of the show, so it was a bit dark.

I have a bunch posted in the photoblog back in August when I started the thing. Ooops, fibbed again, it was September, but there are 2 shots in August, bad me, again. But every so often I revisit that folder to see what we snapped from Nights In White Satin through Ride My See Saw, and I did so again last night.

I was surprised to find that there were a few more good shots than I thought. I had about 4 or 5 really excellent shots of Justin. As most of you know, the picture on this page is one of my Atlantic City shots. (Only my wonderful blog designer, colored that hidieous pink shirt Moody Blue..as it should be)

I guess the question is if and where do I post them. My shots from Atlantic City are posted rather haphazardly over at the photoblog and the anal retentive person I can be over things would like to get them all together.

Also I discovered a few good shots of Paul Bliss and Gordy Marshall. Oddly I didn't get any pictures of Bernie or Norda. I'm more upset by missing out on Bernie Barlow, because she's one of my favorite female vocalists, and if you don't have her CD Golden, I suggest you hightail it over to her website and buy one.

I guess I'm going to have to decide pretty soon, eh?

0 comments: