Sunday, February 20, 2005

A Moodiful Question

My blogging friend, Michele posed a question to me in the last post of Moody Blues pictures. So I'm going to answer it here. I'm not sure how good my answer will be or if any of you that are fans of the band will agree with me.

Here's the question:

If you HAD to use only one word to describe The Moody Blues, what word would you use?

A dozen or more words came to my mind instantly. A few of them came straight from the lusting soul that I am, and I instantly dismissed them. (Yes, believe it or not, I see the Moody Blues as something more than sex objects!) I can't believe I just typed that.

Talented, relaxing, ethereal, gentle, thoughtful, intelligent, kind, squirrelly...Ooops squirrelly was a thought about Justin, but all these words describe the guys.

Finding one word is proving difficult, but perhaps one word will do the trick and almost all its synonyms as well.

The word?

Beautiful

Here's proof:



The Moody Blues - Never Comes The Day (Acoustic)

0 comments: