Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Oh the trauma

Now I like Diana Krall. I really do. I also love her husband. No, I lie. I lurve her husband. Her husband is on my Top 5 list of most shaggable men. In fact, he resides in a three way tie along with Justin Hayward and John Lodge.

Who is Diana Krall's husband?

ELVIS COSTELLO!

I've grown to like Diana only after a period of jealous rage. After all, he should have married me, damn it!

~Then the real life in my illusion kicked in.

So pictures like this, don't bother me.



I'm happy for them. I'm glad they have a good relationship. Really, I am.

Vomit 2

OK, maybe not that happy. But I've come to accept her in the way that I did second wife Cait.

(Lordy...like my acceptance is something that matters..but still....leave this fangirl alone)

Hmmmm didn't Justin Hayward write that song?

Leave this... Leave this fangirl alone.

Nevermind, only two or three of you would even get that joke.

But anyway, the first picture didn't bother me, but this one does.



I'm not sure if it's Elvis' shirt or the kiss that's a little too erm...intimate for public...or maybe it's that wedgey that DK has, but this picture freaks me out.

MY EYES! MY EYES!

I didn't need to see that.

(Not the kiss)

I didn't want to see that.

(Definitely not the wedgey)

But at least Diana Krall isn't as ugly as Marie Hayward.



Cos no one is that ugly.

Now I think I'll go lose my dinner...and lunch..and breakfast.

YUCK!

0 comments: