Friday, February 25, 2005

TGIF

My week is finally winding down. And all I can say is we better not get any more snow this weekend.

I have nothing against snow. Except when I have to shovel it every hour on the hour when I'm working, because the damn salt doesn't seem to work. At least it doesn't work by the parking lot.

GAH!

I had to shovel at least 5 times yesterday in 4 hours. 5 times!!

It's no wonder I was tired and cranky last night. So tomorrow it best not snow. At least not snow that sticks and that I have to shovel. Cos I'm so not in the mood anymore.

Bring on the sunshine and warm temperatures.

I remember some years where the temperatures snuck into the 70's at the end of February. Just to tease us. So much for global warming doing that this year. No. We get rain and obnoxious snow.

What do I mean by obnoxious snow? It's that kind of snow that causes just enough trouble to make you scream and it disappears almost as quickly.

Well, at least it's Friday.

Oh yeah, and the snow from yesterday? It's melting already.

0 comments: