Tuesday, June 01, 2004

It's A Bright June Afternoon

It's A Bright June Afternoon

Well actually, it isn't. It's about 7:30 in the morning when I'm typing this, so I'm an outrageous liar.

The title in question comes from a Roxette song, titled, June Afternoon. There are some songs that just scream to be played at certain times. Tuesday Afternoon. Hey wait..It's Tuesday and June...Oh the hee haw hilarity that's going to ensue today!

It's a bright, Tuesday afternoon....

Only it's only 7:30.

Yeah, I'm starting early.

Ok...I'm hoping the start of the new month and the start of a day will make the weekend go buh byes. Cos I'm pondering how the 5 pounds that went buh byes last week came back over night.

Now I'm not delusional, at least not this time. I've been watching on 2 scales, just in case one is teasing me, and they both shot up. I went out to eat one freaking day! I realize that it's only water weight, but it's going to take me another 2 weeks to get rid of that.

My pedometer went funny on the last walk I was on and didn't register half of the distance I walked.

~Grumbles~

Yeah, so aside from seeing "The" movie again this weekend, it ended on a rather depressing note. I was so excited that things were shifting downward at last. I'm now going to starve myself for the rest of the week.

If only I had health insurance, I'd be able to find out if there was something wrong, that's causing this. But nope don't have that, and don't have the money to see the doctor and get tests done. (which I wouldn't enjoy much anyway)

If you need me, I'll be under my rock singing Tuesday June Afternoon or some variation of those two songs.

0 comments: