Monday, June 21, 2004

Monday Music Mambo

It's time for the Monday Mambo! I'm a little to tired to dance, but I'm going to try. It was a very long, stressful yet wonderful weekend.

1. What band would you most like to see in concert?
If it's a band I've seen, I'd like to see the Moody Blues again and again and again. If it's a band I haven't seen, Erasure. I love my little techno britboys, but seeing them in the US, when they come usually entails a very long drive. After this weekend, I'm not sure how I feel about really long drives.

2. Have you ever met any of the bands that you listen to? If not, what band would you like to have a close encounter with?
Let's see, I met John Lodge and Justin Hayward of the Moody Blues, and I can't begin to say how nice hugs are when they come from John Lodge. I've also met Elvis Costello, and his stubblely beard tickles when he kisses your cheek. Oh and lastly, Dennis DeYoung from Styx.

3. What's your favorite music dvd? (This could be a concert, video compilation or musical) Tell us why you like it, too.
Moody Blues - Hall of Fame: Live at the Royal Albert Hall. Absolutely beautiful and that was just how my Moody men looked.

4. Tell us what your favorite music video is.
Justin Hayward - The Way Of The World. The man looks so dishy in that video, it should be criminal. Let's just say that J'tin wears his jeans well.


sigh


5. If you could have starred in a music video with any band, which video would you be in and why?
I want to be the girl in the Your Wildest Dreams/I Know You're Out There Somewhere videos, that played Justin's love interest. I'll just call her Rebecca. Those of you that have read my stories will understand that one.

Ok, now that I've mamboed, why don't you?

0 comments: