Monday, June 21, 2004

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

Do you prefer....

1. Long hair or Short hair On men? somewhere in the middle. On me, short hair.

2. Contacts or Glasses I wear both, but I prefer my glasses for day to day activities.

3. Spring or Autumn I'd like it to be Forever Autumn as Justin Hayward sings.

4. Mittens or Gloves Long opera length gloves!

5. Car or Truck/SUV Car, if you please...and a Mini Cooper would be nice!

6. Mac or Windows Windows!

7. Cats or Dogs I can't answer that on the grounds that I have both and don't wish to upset either species!!

8. Rock or Jazz Rock when I'm in a rowdy mood, and jazz when I want to chill.

9. Pen or Pencil Pen! I love pens...pretty ink...I'm easily amused, I know.

10. DVD's or VHS's DVD's, cos I love all the fun and fantastic extras they usually include!

0 comments: