Sunday, June 06, 2004

Sunday Madness

Sunday Madness

I just spent the whole day cleaning. This is not something that I like to do. In fact, I hate cleaning. I also hate clutter. The problem lies with the fact I am a pack rat and hate hate hate to get rid of things.

Well today, my mom and I decided to clean out some of her clothes. Oye, was that the least bit of fun I've ever had. It took me well over 5 hours to get the room back to semi normal, and even that isn't the way I'd like it to be. Unfortunately to get it the way I want it to be I'd have to come up with a few hundred dollars for storage.

My mother has more extra blankets and clothes she refuses to part with than you could ever imagine. She's really as bad as I am. Like I'm really going to fit in those size 4s ever again.

Ha! Ha! and Ha!

My original cleaning plan was to do my room and to get rid of some of my junk, that's going to have to wait until next week. On a happy note I found some bags that will work for the weekend trip to Atlantic City, which is now two weeks away! Holy Hades!

Now to try to figure out what I'm going to take with me on the trip!

0 comments: