Saturday, June 26, 2004

I'm Famous!!

Ok, not really famous, but my bra incident has become a subject of discussion on one of the Moody Blues Message Boards.



I have to say I was flattered by the whole thing, since they made me a few years younger, saying that we were "Younger...in our 20's" and that my sister, Lady Starlight and I were now twins!

I'm still laughing about it. I was even more amused that someone other than me, took a picture of our bras as they lie on the stage at the Tropicana in Atlantic City.

What these people don't know is that I tossed one on stage in Pittsburgh as well. Got the same lovely reaction from Lodgey there as well

Something like this .

It's nice we gave him a little thrill. It was such a grand time, it's such a shame that it's been over for a week already.

0 comments: