Sunday, June 27, 2004

Sunday Brunch

It's time for another fun little meme. It's been awhile since I did this one, but this week's questions were quite good.


Last But Not Least

1. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
I laughed a lot when I read that post about my "bra incident" yesterday, so whoever crispy is on that Moody Blues Board, gave me a giggle. Bless her cotton socks for making me a few years younger!

2. Who is the last person to make you angry or upset?
I don't think I've been really angry lately. I'll stick with the night of the Bowie concert back in May. I've had angry outbursts, but nothing has pissed me off as much as the actions of two supposed friends that night.

3. When is the last time you took a leisurely ride or walk?
I'm going to take a leisurely walk today at the walking path. Yay! Can't wait to go. If you count walking the boardwalk in AC as leisurely, I did that last week. ~sigh~ Can I go back now, it's so beautiful there!!!

4. When is the last time you took a vacation? Where did you go?
Atlantic City, last weekend. Thanks for asking. Now can I please please please go back?

5. What is the last thing you do before turning in for the night?
You don't really want to know do ya? Oh ok...I smile at my picture of the Hayward that is beside my bed. I think I even tell J'tiny Poo goodnight.

Oh yeah...and this is the picture I talk too.




It's my picture and I'll talk to it if I want to!!!

0 comments: