Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Wednesday Mind Hump

Wednesday Mind Hump

Ok, It's Mind Hump Time.

Cos you know I have to do one meme a day to go along with my own insane posting!

Today is also National Rocky Road Day. As a warm up, using the letters R-O-C-K-Y-R-O-A-D reveal some interesting facts about you.

Really can't wait til June 16
Only 14 more days
Cos I'm really excited about that day
Kirsten might not like it if I kidnap her husband
You know, John Lodge..he's her husband

Right now I'm feeling calm
Only 14 more days!!!!!
Am I making myself clear?
Does anyone want to guess what's happening on June 16th?

Okay, now that we're all warmed up let's move on to a little Mind Humping fun with "I say ___, you think ___." In response to the following list of words enter the first words, phrase, idea or thought that comes into your ever humpin' mind. Ready? Put on your humping caps.

01. bright: eyes, burning like fire, bright eyes, how can you close and fade
02. twister: a fun game to play nekkid and with Justin Hayward.
03. marshmallow sauce tastes good on nekkid Haywards and Roxburghs
04. bud - wei-ser
05. master: mind, some evil plan
06. blink: and you've missed it. Charleroi, that is. (My home town)
07. sauve: Cheap haircare products
08. bikini: Something you'll never see me wear.
09. dash: to the car, cos it's raining
10. elementary: my dear Watson

Now that was fun. I know you want to hump with me...

0 comments: