Sunday, June 13, 2004

Everyone Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't I?

Everyone Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't I?

>
WARNING
Andrea is radioactive. Wear protective clothing at all times.

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com



I succumbed to this little meme-type thingy, though I know I did it awhile back using my LJ username. I was a radioactive squirrel then. Weeeeeee!

I think these things are proof that bloggers are easily amused. Yup, just about any little gadget will make us type our name into a box to see the results.

Kinda like I just did with this one:



How to make an Andrea
Ingredients:

3 parts pride

3 parts courage

5 parts instinct
Method:
Layer ingredients in a shot glass. Add sadness and lustfullness to taste! Do not overindulge!


Username:


Personality cocktail
From Go-Quiz.com


See, I had to go find another one. The cool part is after awhile you can change the darn things to suit you. Bless html code.

Speaking of being easily amused...I see a bunch of you voted for my outfits for the Moody Blues concerts...GASP! THIS WEEK!!

OMG! (look I'm sounding like a fangirl) I can't believe they are almost upon us. How exciting is that? Very exciting. It would be more exciting if I had been working my job fulltime, so that I had some extra money. But no. No extra money. At least I'll be able to get a t-shirt or something. Yay!

I'll be posting the results later today. Aren't you just so darn excited? I thought so.

Now I'm going to go off and find something to amuse me before I tally up the votes...but I do think I already know which two outfits are going to be worn.

0 comments: